The 3 biggest questions:
1) Does God exist?
2) Why was I born?
3) What happens after death?
2) Be a child of God in His family eternally
3) Know nothing in grave or ashed until resurrected;
upon death your spirit in man is stored by God until used to resurrect you.
My next 3 big questions:
- 1) How can my relationship with God be better today?
- 2) What does God want me to do today to fulfill my purpose?
- 3) What does God want me to do to serve Him with my time left?
How would you answer? These can only really be answered between you and God. In your personal relationship.
A good place to start is to spend more time together today with Dad (Abba Father) and older Brother and seek their will for a grateful child.